Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pretty good news!

Well, for the first time in a long, long time, I have pretty good news!  Of the 4 large tumors in my lungs, 2 got marginally bigger while the other 2 shrank.  The one in my pelvic lining got quite a bit smaller.  My oncologist was pleased with the results, so he is keeping me on this drug.  I go back for another CT in 2 months.  Woohoo!!  I guess I'll have to get used to living my life in 2 month increments for a while, but that's OK.


Thanks again for all of your prayers.  They really do help!


I promise to update at least once a week.  So, until next time . . . 

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to hear this Chris! Keep up the good work! I'll keep the prayers coming, altho you really are MY strength! I hope my support helps you a little too....feels pretty feeble, tho!
    With Love,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your good news. Prayers and best wishes going out to you and your family. AnneMarie Henrichsen Strickland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I am writing you from the other side of the world. I have been keeping up with your journey through the internet and though my mother. And I am so happy to hear this good news.

    I have not personally even said hello to any member of your family in over a decade. But I love and miss you all, especially you (for your beauty, kindness, and grace), Ken (for his fun and charisma), and Kirk (for his mind and heart). And after reading this, I finally could not resist but send you a short note.

    I have wanted to send my regards several times, but frankly I felt that nothing I could say would help, and I was personally very saddened by the whole thing. Although it means very little, please know you and your family are never far from our thoughts. We hope for the day when we can again become reacquainted, and we continually wish for your health and prosperity.

    Sorry to be so emotional.

    With warm regards,

    N. Mac

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent!!! Keep up the great work :) Happy for you!
    ~Eliza

    ReplyDelete